Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I can't find my glue gun!!!!

How is anyone supposed to work under these conditions?!?!

I am writing this post as i wait for the glue to dry on my Christmas wreath for our front door.  I have three glue guns in a box somewhere and I can't find any of them...so i had to use the dreaded white glue!

I am taking this time to reflect on how i want my new crafting/sewing/upholstering room to designed:

I am going to need alot of shelving and labeled containers so i can find something (like my glue guns) quickly and easily...
 
I am envisioning my fabric hung on hangers on a clothing rack system similar to a dress shop.  I haven't decided whether i will organize it by type or by colour...

I want a bulletin board type wall thing so i can display my ideas, size charts and notes...
kdvdesign.blogspot.com
I am going to get a filing cabinet and go through all of my patterns.  I will put the pieces in a manilla envelope with the pattern number clearly written on it and then put the actual envelope or picture of the garment in a plastic sleeve in a binder with the number so i don't have to lug out ten boxes trying to find what i am looking for...AND i want to get a book shelf for all my books...
tartecitron.blogspot.com

I would love to have my own laptop or computer so i can set up my pattern making software and printer.  (and an update to this - i got a silhouette cameo for Christmas!!) So i guess that means i will need a computer station...
craftaholicsanonymous.net



I want to get a really hot iron with lots of steam and i will need a new ironing board for that.