Monday, January 9, 2012

A work in progress

Happy New Year!  As with every new year, there are new resolutions.  Can you guess what mine is?  Yep.  That's right. To be a better blogger.  The only thing I will guarantee is that i will try harder to make it happen....

Its not that I haven't been doing any DIY stuff, its just that i have been a little A.D.D. about it and have done bits and pieces here and there and not completed any one room.   I guess this is how its done so you don't go broke doing it.  Who knew?

All that to say: with my vow to be a better blogger, I will do progress reports on the projects i am undertaking instead of waiting until its all complete. 

Anyway, i will tell you today about the bits and pieces i have done for the office, tomorrow about L's room and the next day about the one wall i have painted in the family room and the agony of picking paint colours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment