Thursday, June 9, 2011

POD day!!

Wow its finally here - the day our POD is delivered!! It seemed like a long way away when we first booked it. So far the process has been relatively painless - we called and booked, they confirmed with hubby yesterday that it would arrive today between 8:45 and 11:45 - we didn't even need to be here for the delivery. Yet here I sit, as by true Jen nature, I was up most of the night worried. Yep that's right! Worried that it wouldn't fit in the driveway, worried they would hit the house when they dropped it off, worried that they would hit the neighbour's car etc etc...luckily, my boss is pretty accommodating and i was able to email in that I had to take the morning off to be here. (If you are reading this, thank you.)

So here I sit anxiously waiting - they had better ring the doorbell!!

****

Ok, so my worrying was needless. Its a pretty cool system that i needed to see for myself to be comfortable with the process.
I think I may have freaked the delivery driver out as I almost started to cry - we are really leaving. This is the begining of everything that is going to change for us over the next few months....AND I am so not ready!! Hormonal much??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment