Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Little Brown House

About 6 months ago we moved into our new place. It’s a new construction semi detached in a southern suburb of Ottawa.

After more than 2 years of scrutinizing every little detail of this place, we move in and I am immediately disappointed by some of our colour selections. Keep in mind my first visit was 10 days after giving birth, so I like to blame it on my hormones. I had envisioned more grey-beige tones, instead, I got brown. Everything felt like it was brown, the tan coloured carpet, the chocolate coloured floors the café-au-lait coloured tiles. Brown, brown, brown. UGH.

Here are a couple of pictures from our PDI:

Kitchen from the eating area:

Photobucket

Eating Area from the Kitchen:
Photobucket

Living room:
Photobucket

3 Sided Fireplace/dining room:
Photobucket


French Doors into the Study off the dining room:

Photobucket

Front hall and Foyer:
Photobucket

Basement Fireplace:
Photobucket

Master Ensuite Shower (without the glass door):
Photobucket

Master Ensuite Tub:
Photobucket

Master Ensuite Mirrors and Lights:
Photobucket

Ensuite Vanity:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment