Saturday, September 24, 2011

6 weeks today we will be in our new house!

I can't believe we are down to 6 weeks.  It seems like yesterday we were saying its only 6 more months!!  Where does the time go?

I got an email today about the medicine cabinet for the master bathroom so i guess that means one of two things - either the bathroom is done and this is the last thing they needed to complete OR they are just preparing and nothing has been done!  Since i can't go in to find out, i am going to go with the former!

We have our PDI date - October 25th at 1pm.  I can't wait to see what the house looks like complete!  The more I think about it, the more excited i get!  Living with my parents has been great, but I am really looking forward to having my own space and not living out of boxes.  That said, i am really going to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment